Friday, June 12, 2009

A thought for all you men.

This has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on sailing, but I caught a little snippet of NPR this morning that I found quite amusing and I thought I'd pass along.

Morning Edition, June 12, 2009 · Two brothers from Indiana declared Monday to be "National Man Day." They say that on Man Day, participants should play football, go hunting or watch Rocky movies. And a quarter of a million people pledged to "stand up and do manly things."

So all you manly men can grill manly hunks of meat (yes, Michael you too), drink beer without a coaster, chug the milk carton right out of the fridge, leave the toilet seat up and the empty toilet paper roll on the holder and we women won't say a word.

Oh wait... I forgot to put the last sentence of the NPR report in here...

Organizers didn't realize Monday is also "Sneak a Kiss Day," when sweethearts are supposed to be a little romantic.

Ooops.

No comments: