Monday, June 28, 2010

A Side Note

One of the main reasons that we get along so well I believe is that we each have our areas of expertise and we rarely venture into the other's area.  This is probably why Tim, being the best flight instructor I know, was able to teach me to fly in spite of the many bets against our success on our little airport at the time.  It's also why he hired me to do the parts in that same facility, I being OCD when it comes to organization.  He can't cook worth a flip but he's the best weather reader I've known.  On the boat he tends to take care of the mechanical jobs as well as most outside jobs and I tend to take care of the inside of the boat, cooking, and cleaning and teak refinishing both inside and out.  We usually gravitate to those jobs we either are good at or just plain like to do.

The same principles apply to the blog.  Tim is by far the better writer than I so he does most posts, but when it comes to the camera he gets a little faint.  So most posts are written without pictures and then when I get around to uploading the pictures I include them in his post.  So when you read his posts, be sure to go back to the previous one and look at the pictures!

No comments: