Friday, May 16, 2014

The Perfect Boat

There's a saying amongst cruisers that there is no perfect boat, that all boats are a compromise. I beg to differ.

You see I have a multitude of budding artists in my cadre of grandchildren, and they happen to like to send me pictures of our boat. They are developing in intricacy at an astonishing rate, and I thought you might like to see what the Perfect Boat is all about.

This one is from Mary, who deems the perfect boat to have extra large windows (Grampy T agrees), and a striped sail. Oh, and lots of sunshine (Dema agrees). 


And this one, from Catherine, has a level deck with lots of space (Grampy T is now drooling), a personalized sail, lots of lifelines and stachions for Grampy T to re-bed (oops sorry T), and even a large yellow fin tuna for Dema to catch and cook. So what do you think? Are they future boat designers?



No comments: