Saturday, June 4, 2016

Just some beauty for you this Saturday

My grandson has been working in the garden with his 80-year old neighbor, so when we chatted with him on the phone a few days ago he was asking if there were any flowers around us. Grampy-T being Grampy, said no. He's a bit busy being Worker Man to notice things like flowers, so I took some time to take some photos of the beautiful flowers around here just for my grandson. I also included some photos from the observation tower in the park. Enjoy!




These trees bloom late in Spring. I have to stop and look at this one every time I ride by.
All the Osprey babies are getting ready to take flight.. There are a half dozen broods in nests around here.
Turtles are everywhere in the park

View from the observation tower in the park

View from the observation tower in the park
One of the many amazing trees around here.

A Spanish moss swing in the tree. Spanish moss is everywhere here.



No comments: